Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Why I Want to Go to College.

COLLEGE

I guess that there is really no way to describe me.  I express my feeling in skateboarding and running.  When I start to run I feel like I can go on forever.  That is the same way for skateboarding, when I get on the board I feel like I can do anything that I want to do and no one can stop me from doing it.  I am nobody without skateboarding and running.  They are both my passion and my life in this world of ours and I think that they need to be on my resume for collegecollege.
I know that college is a big deal but I have to mention that I will try to get a scholarship for track or cross country.  I also mentioned that I skateboarded.  Also that is a big part of my life as well.  I think that when I started skateboarding I felt like I could do anything and be anyone that I wanted to.  Then it hit me.  I can be anyone that I want to be, and I can do anything that I want to do.  I just have to try hard enough to be able to achieve my goals.
I can go to any college that I want and I really feel that my resume would not be complete without adding that I run and will hopefully make a living skateboarding in the near future.  I want to go to college to get my masters and phd degrees.  I feel like I could get a scholarship for track and field and also I could meet some new people and I could also get into a frat house or I can get an apartment with the scholarship money.  I could get a lot of work done if I could have my own dorm.
I need to tell you why I am telling you all of this.  I need to say this not because a teacher told me to but because I feel like my resume would not be complete without telling you that I like to run for ever and I really enjoy skateboarding.  This is very important to me because my parents like me running but they think that I am going to get into the wrong crowd while skateboarding.  I keep telling them that I am going to be ok but I am saying that it can take me a long way from a bad crowd and that is why I am telling you all of this.  

College might be the best time of my life and It might be the last time that I will ever see my friends again.  So i want to make the most of my college experience by running and skateboarding as long as humanly possible.  This essay concludes my college essay because it tells you my life long dream and barriers that i am going to break through later in my life.  So until next time i will be running towards my next goal getting into college.


What college do you want to go to?

No comments:

Post a Comment